15/09/2010

storyboard for my trailer


This is my drawn storyboard
I have simplified all the sections so that I could fit in all the main sections. I may add or change things as I go along.

starts with this as the opening shot of the title of the film. 
this the fades to black and into the next shot.

The next shot is going to be a some POV (point of view) of the guy on the bike.
this shot then fades into black and into the next shot. this will be consistent between all of the shots to keep it quite dream like. 
after the black i will have some flashing images on screen. i want them to only be on for a couple of seconds at most as i want them to be like thought in the characters brain. the shot i have drawn below is of pills flashing up within the persons memory as he is riding.
 fades to black, opens onto the next shot which will be more POV shots from within the skatepark scene.

fades to black. then opens with another flash back of a main character within the film.


fades black. opens with more POV within the skatepark setting.


fades black. the next shot i want to be text, and it will be a line from within the film, i have'nt decided which one yet.
 fades black. Ends on shot of camera going towards someone and then the screen going black as I hits the hand.

i think within my actual trailer i will add a falling over bit due to a flash back.