05/09/2010

project brief

Project name: A2 media studies advanced portfolio G324

Length:
Deadline:

Roles: all of the planning construction and filming will be done by me (Jake Sanderson) of course there will by the use of some actors during this production.

Brief overview of content: For this project I am going to produce a film trailer, a poster advertising the film and a film magazine cover.

Target audience  :the target audience I have chosen will be 15 to 20 year old males. I have chosen this group because I fall into the middle of the age range and am a mal, there fro I should be better at producing a film trailer aimed at men the women for example.  The socio-economic status of my audience will vary. This is because my film will be aimed at quite a young age range so there ability to see the trailer would be limited by weather they had a computer or access to a computer as the trailer will be shown online.

How will you test whether the product is successful? How will you check that it accomplishes the intended effect
When I finish my product I will post it onto youtube and also release a questionnaire to people that have watched it to receive feed back on it.

Identify any resource constraints (time, money, equipment, human resources) that might affect your production and your hopes for your product:
The things that could affect my production are :
willingness of actors to do required scenes.
Budget, as this is not a big budget film everything that cost money within the film will be affected, this means that during this project I will have to get a lot of things for free, this could become a problem during the project.