20/10/2010

filming dairy week 5

Filming dairy (continued)
I have just finished my first ruff trailer for my film “Life”. I think this has gone really well so far. I have added some film of the characters and I have shot these deliberately in a dark environment, I also shot them so as I said previously you cant see all there faces fully to maintain mystery around the characters.
All of these shot are going to be edited in a similar way to how I have shown the drugs in my film, I.E by flashing up for a second and then disappearing. I wanted to do this with the character shots because then it will make them look a lot more like they are all memories, instead of just random images of drugs and people. 

i have also decided on the backing track i will use in my trailer. i have created a link below
http://soundcloud.com/you/tracks
i have sent a email to the publisher of the band and so far he has not replied.

stills from filming